CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Busy Week!



I Have been so busy lately!








School is now out for summer. This weeks projects include 2 monochromatic cards... one made as a Birthday Card for Auntie Ruth and the other for a card swap.




This 3x3 lil piece of artwork was made for a friend. A bunch of us are all making 3x3 pieces of art, then Kim is going to put them all together, and make one beautiful visual art piece for our friend. I bet she will be so surprised!



Here is a Beach tag I have made for a swap! It is so out of the rhelm of comfort for me to make this. These are so not my normal colors. I like loud and bright colors. This is made of a corrugated cardboard base as well.


This card was made and is being sent to a friend who needs a smile. Hopefully, this will give her a moment to smile :)



And my final upload for today is a digital stamp. This stamp, was made exclusively for a card swap I am in. We needed to make a card out of it. I colored and shaded it with copics. The blue ribbon behind the shoes is velvet. Gives it a nice texture!

4 comments:

Lisa H said...

Nice Moon! I love the idea of the 3x3 art parts. That will be a special gift for your friend.

Anonymous said...

Great cards and projects, Moon! My favorites are the beach tag (love all those textures) and the dancing in the rain card (love the mix of colors)

Rebecca In MI said...

I coulda' swore I posted before but oh well....I pretty much said that for stepping out of your comfort zone, you sure did a fine job!
I love the glitzed up butterflies!

Jeannine said...

I don't know what it is about butterflies but they always grab my attention on a page or on cards. lol Is that one you fussy cut or is it a diecut or an embellie? It's hard to tell, but it's pretty!

I just LOVE the card about dancing in the rain! I like everything about it, so cute!

Great job, Moon!

Post a Comment