CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 3, 2012

June already!




Gosh, this feels like time is flying by!
It is time for me to post of the projects I have been working on lately.


Here is a 2 page layout, made using Echo Park SPLASH! I love the bright colors!



Page 1 of this layout.....

Page 2 of this layout.....
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________


An Altered Cigar Box for my Husband......


It is now on his desk at work :)

__________________________________________________________________________________

Here is a tin I made! I altered it and decorated it. I loved the way the flowers came out.








________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Here are flowers I made for my design team goodbye blog!



And here are some cards I used the flowers on!






_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________


Here is a birthday card, I made for a friend..... This card was PAYBACK for her wishing me a 45th birthday this year. Anyone who knows me, knows I am perpetually 29. And in reality, I am still in my 30's. Here is the card I made for her.


Even in payback, I was nice. I bought 2 of the stamp sets to make this card, and sent her a set :)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________


Here is the thank you cards I made for school this year. Bought gift cards, slid them inside and I was done :)



___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________


This is a card I made for a challenge. It has glimmer mists on it, and a homemade flower too!


_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Here is the Tip In Page I made for a swap I am in. It follows my partner's them and color scheme :)



___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Here is a card I made, for a focus group Bingo Challenge.



_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________


Here is the Wooden Kiss I made. The Kiss comes from Oh My Crafts, and the project was to alter it. I ended up with this.






I absolutely LOVE this kiss!

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

And my Bravissimo Challenge...... I used my dad as my hero :)
He truly is!

0 comments:

Post a Comment